Bali's Hidden Gem: Puri Anom Hotel - Unforgettable Luxury Awaits!

Puri Anom Hotel Bali Indonesia

Puri Anom Hotel Bali Indonesia

Bali's Hidden Gem: Puri Anom Hotel - Unforgettable Luxury Awaits!

Bali's Hidden Gem: Puri Anom Hotel - Worth the Hype (Mostly!) - A Messy, Honest Review

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea – and maybe a little Balinese coffee – on Puri Anom Hotel. This isn't your sanitized, perfect TripAdvisor review; this is the REAL DEAL. I'm talking sweaty-palm anticipation, gushing over the good bits, and maybe a minor freak-out or two. Let's dive in, shall we?

SEO & Metadata Stuff (Gotta Play the Game!):

  • Keywords: Puri Anom Hotel, Bali, Luxury Hotel, Accessibility, Wheelchair Accessible, Spa, Swimming Pool, Restaurant, Wi-Fi, Free Wi-Fi, Family Friendly, Business Facilities, Romantic Getaway, Bali Hotel Review, Indonesian Hospitality, Best Bali Hotels
  • Meta Description: Honest review of Puri Anom Hotel in Bali, with a focus on accessibility, facilities, food, and overall experience. Unfiltered thoughts, personal anecdotes, and tips for a memorable stay! Find out if the hype is real.
  • (And probably some code snippets to make Google happy)

First Impressions: The Arrival (and a Minor Hiccup)

Okay, so stepping into Puri Anom is dramatic. Think lush greenery, intricate Balinese carvings, and that heady scent of frangipani that slaps you in the face in the best possible way. My jaw actually dropped. The lobby is breathtaking, all polished wood and cascading water features. Now, here's where the "messy" part comes in. I'm not a big fan of elevators and was hoping this hotel would be easily accessible by stairs. I called ahead, asked about accessibility to the rooms expecting to be accommodated, but was told there are only elevators to access all amenities and the rooms. This actually bummed me out a little. I was imagining all the physical activity and the stairs would have helped.

  • Accessibility: So, let's deal with the elephant in the room (or, you know, the elevator). YES, the hotel is wheelchair accessible. The lobby, restaurants, and pool are easily accessible. There are elevators, which is the main way to get to rooms. However, if you have a room in a specific area, there is no other way in except by elevators. While the hotel offers facilities for disabled guests, you need to confirm details with the hotel and ask about the rooms that are easily accessible.
  • The Check-In: The contactless check-in/out was a nice touch, especially considering the current…climate. They were efficient, if a little… impersonal. I'm a hugger, dammit! But the staff was definitely trained in all the safety protocol. The front desk [24-hour] is a godsend.
  • And Here's the (Minor) Freakout: My room was amazing. The air conditioning was a glorious, icy blast after the Bali heat. Blackout curtains? Yes, please! Free Wi-Fi? Thank you, sweet baby Jesus! (More on that later).

Rooms: A Sanctuary (Mostly)

My room? Stunning. Seriously, I felt like I was living in a Balinese palace. Huge bed ("extra long bed"), comfy and plush. A balcony overlooking the pool and gardens. I was in hog heaven.

  • Available in All Rooms: Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.
  • Room Decorations: It was beautiful, with traditional touches, and a definite sense of luxury. The daily housekeeping kept things immaculate.
  • Little Annoyances: The Wi-Fi. Okay, the Wi-Fi itself was fantastic (free Wi-Fi is a huge plus!), but the connection, you know, dropped occasionally. It wasn’t the worst, and compared to some places I’ve been, it was great, but in the moment, trying to finish a work project, it was a little frustrating.

Dining: Food, Glorious Food (and a Few Hiccups)

Okay, let's talk food. This is where Puri Anom really shines, and also where I had a tiny, minor, insignificant (okay, it was a bit annoying) issue.

  • Restaurants: They have several restaurants, which are all open, and the breakfast [buffet] is legendary. Everything, from the fresh fruit to the pastries, was divine. I devoured everything.

  • A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant.

  • My Food Freak-Out: I’m vegetarian, and they promised a good variety of vegetarian options. The vegetarian restaurant was excellent. However, one night, I ordered room service (room service [24-hour], thank goodness!) and asked for a specific vegetarian dish, and it came out…with meat. I was too hangry to make a fuss, and the staff was responsive and apologetic, but, you know, still a bit annoying. They apologized a lot and gave me a discount on the next meal.

  • The Poolside Hang: The poolside bar is a must. Cocktails were amazing, the views were stunning, and it's the perfect place to spend an afternoon.

Relaxation & Rejuvenation: Spa-tacular!

The spa. Oh, the spa! I'm not exaggerating when I say it was the best massage of my life.

  • Ways to Relax: Puri Anom is a winner for relaxation. Everything is perfect here.
  • Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor].
  • My Spa Experience: I booked a Balinese massage, and I melted. The therapist was incredibly skilled, and the atmosphere was pure bliss. The spa/sauna was fantastic, and the sauna wasn't too hot for me. I spent a whole afternoon by the outdoor pool, just staring at the gorgeous view. The pool with a view is everything.

Cleanliness & Safety: Feeling Safe and Sound (Mostly)

In these uncertain times, safety is paramount.

  • Cleanliness & Safety: Puri Anom takes hygiene seriously. Everything was well cleaned and disinfected all throughout the hotel. There was enough hand sanitizer and individually-wrapped food options everywhere. I saw lots of staff trained in safety protocol. They were doing their best.
  • Anti-viral cleaning products, Breakfast in room, Breakfast takeaway service, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hot water linen and laundry washing, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment.

Services & Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

  • They offer a great variety of services.
  • Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.
  • My Take: I appreciated the luggage storage, the currency exchange, and the helpful concierge. The daily housekeeping was fantastic.

For the Kids: Family-Friendly Fun

  • For the Kids: This hotel is actually very kid-friendly!
  • Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal.

Getting Around: Easy Peasy

  • Getting Around: The hotel makes
Unbelievable Okinawa Getaway: GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi Awaits!

Book Now

Puri Anom Hotel Bali Indonesia

Puri Anom Hotel Bali Indonesia

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your perfectly curated travelogue. This is going to be a hot mess, a gloriously chaotic, Bali-soaked, Puri Anom-infused experience. I'm talking, "I lost my sunglasses in a rice paddy" level real.

Puri Anom Hotel, Bali: My Brain Dump of a Travel Diary

Day 1: Arrival and Immediate Disappointment (Or, "Where's My Frangipani?")

  • Flight: Ugh. Let's just say budget airlines and legroom are mortal enemies. Arrived in Denpasar, feeling like a crumpled paper bag, mostly due to the screaming toddler two rows back. Bali promises bliss, delivers… a delayed arrival and a slight existential dread.

  • Transfer to Puri Anom: The driver, bless his heart, was probably a saint. Traffic was a bloody nightmare. I arrived at Puri Anom feeling like I'd aged ten years in the hour-long journey.

    • First Impression: The photos online were…well, let's call them generous. It's charming, sure. But charming in the "slightly faded grandeur of your quirky aunt's garden shed" kind of way. My room? Nice enough, but the promised frangipani garland was missing! The betrayal! (Okay, I later learned they only put them on the beds for arrivals. Rookie mistake, Angeline.)
  • Pool Exploration and Panic: That pool! Looks gorgeous, right? Wrong. It was freezing. Like, ice-bath cold. I bravely dipped a toe in, screamed internally, and retreated to the sun lounger, where I promptly discovered a rogue, very angry ant. My first genuine Bali panic.

Day 2: Scooter Scares, Temple Tears, and the Magical Mango Smoothie

  • Morning: Decided I was a "cultural explorer," which in reality meant rented a scooter. The traffic in Bali, I kid you not, is a free-for-all. I swear, I saw a chicken riding on top of a scooter. I almost died more times than I can count. My driving style: "Vaguely in the direction of where I hope to be."
  • Tirta Empul Temple: This place. Wow. The water purification rituals were incredibly moving. Watching people, truly immersed in their faith, was a powerful experience. I even tried to get into the holy water and almost lost my balance and my dignity. I did manage to pray, something I actually have not done in a long time.
  • Lunch Disaster (and the Mango Smoothie Redemption): Found a little warung. Ordered something that looked delicious on the menu. What arrived? Well, let's just say it resembled a particularly unappetizing swamp creature. I surreptitiously fed most of it to a very appreciative stray dog. BUT, the mango smoothie? The most divine thing I've ever tasted. A religious experience, honestly. I had four.

Day 3: The Rice Paddies Whispered Secrets and a Massage That Almost Broke Me

  • Ubud Rice Terraces: The Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Absolutely stunning. It was like stepping into a postcard. I wandered around, completely lost in the beauty, and, yes, promptly lost my sunglasses in a rice paddy. That's the story of my life. The woman who rescued them laughed at me very kindly.
  • Massage Debacle: I booked a "traditional Balinese massage." Thought it would be relaxing. Wrong. I swear, the masseuse was a ninja. My poor, delicate muscles were mercilessly pummeled! I emerged feeling like I'd been run over by a truck, and oddly, like I needed to do another 10 years of work to cope with having the massage. Could barely walk. But hey, at least I'm more flexible now, right? The pain was worth it.

Day 4: Monkey Mayhem and a Dinner with the Ghosts of My Past

  • The Monkey Forest: Okay, let's be honest, the monkeys are cute, but also totally opportunistic little kleptomaniacs. I saw one steal a woman's entire bag of cookies. My heart did not break, I was too pre-occupied. I got way too close to take a selfie and one lunged for my water bottle. Close call!
  • Dinner at a Warung: I got friendly with the owner and told some stories. I saw, what I was very sure was, the ghost of my ex-boyfriend giving me the side-eye. I have no idea if it's the cocktails or the vibe but I'm not sure.

Day 5: My Unofficial Conclusion - Is this place real?!

  • Early Morning Reflections: I watched the sunrise over the rice fields, and the whole sky was lit in a fiery, glorious blaze of colors. You know, that sun rise that makes you believe in your own capacity for joy? It was the most beautiful thing I've even seen. Really, Bali is all about the moments, the unexpected encounters, the mosquito bites, the terrible food, the amazing food. Puri Anom, with its quirks, has become a part of the experience too. And in this moment, I felt I got it.
  • Departure: I'm leaving with a heart full of memories, a slightly singed nose (sunscreen, people!), and a deep, abiding love for mango smoothies. Bali, you beautiful, chaotic, infuriating, and utterly magical place. I'll be back… eventually, after I've recovered from that massage.

Final Thoughts:

  • The Food: Hit and miss. But honestly, that just adds to the adventure. Don't be afraid to try everything. Embrace the chaos.
  • The People: The Balinese, incredibly warm, kind, and patient. They put up with a lot of us tourists.
  • Puri Anom: Flawed, yes. But also, filled with character. And that pool, even if it's cold, is there! I grew to love it.
  • Overall: Bali is messy, and imperfect, and absolutely unforgettable. Just like life, really. And, you know what? That's part of its charm.

P.S. If you find a nice pair of sunglasses that don't mind rice paddy water, let me know.

Escape to Paradise: Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa Awaits!

Book Now

Puri Anom Hotel Bali Indonesia

Puri Anom Hotel Bali Indonesia```html

Puri Anom Hotel: Spill the Beans, Does it *Really* Live Up to the Hype?! (An Honest-ish FAQ)

Okay, seriously, is Puri Anom as ridiculously gorgeous as the pictures? (And does the Wi-Fi actually work?)

Ugh, the pictures. They're almost *too* perfect. The infinity pool spilling into that rice field... you half expect a unicorn to trot by. And yes, the reality? It’s…pretty darn close. Maybe the greens are *slightly* more…real-world, less Instagram-filtered. But the views? Stunning. Seriously, I spent a solid hour just staring out the window of my villa, totally useless. My travel partner? (Let’s call her Brenda. Brenda, bless her heart, is a tech addict.) She was the first to attempt the Wi-Fi. She huffed a bit. "Mediocre," she declared, dramatically. But you know what? It’s Bali. Embrace the occasional slow down. Or just, you know, *look* at the view!

What's the deal with the service? Are the staff actually friendly, or just professionally polite?

Alright, here's the tea. The service is…mind-blowing. Like, genuinely. It’s not just canned smiles and “yes, sir.” These people actually *care*. I accidentally knocked over a drink (clumsy, I know!), and the staff were practically tripping over themselves to help. They even cleaned up the stain AND gave me a fresh towel AND seemed genuinely concerned that I was okay. Seriously, I felt guilty! I’m pretty sure they’re trained ninjas in hospitality. One morning, I was *clearly* struggling with my Balinese breakfast (that fruit salad. It’s a *lot* of fruit!), and a lovely lady just gently brought me a smaller portion and a fresh coconut. Bless her heart. They remember your name, where you like to sit, what you like to drink. It’s unsettlingly good, in the best possible way. Prepare to feel pampered. And a little bit like royalty. (Even if, like me, you're more of a "lounge pants and messy bun" kind of royalty.)

The rooms...are they worth the price tag? (Be honest!)

Okay, let's address the elephant in the room (or, rather, the elephant-sized price tag). Yes, it's expensive. Like, "splurge-on-a-once-in-a-lifetime-trip" expensive. But… here's my brutally honest opinion: probably yes. The villas are breathtaking. We booked a jungle villa. And I tell you what. You could hear the jungle. The cicadas. The rain. *And it was heaven*. The outdoor bathrooms?! OMG. Showering under the stars? Seriously, movie material. (My partner, thankfully, didn't film it, this time). The bed was like sleeping on a cloud of happiness. Is it *necessary*? No. But is it an unforgettable experience? Absolutely. I had a moment of weakness where I considered moving in and just...never leaving.

What can I do *besides* lie by the pool and stare at the views? (Because, let's be real, I can only do that for so long.)

Okay, okay, I get it. Not everyone wants to be a puddle of relaxation. Puri Anom offers a bunch of activities. Cooking classes (I burned the rice... twice), yoga sessions (I managed to touch my toes! Victory!), and spa treatments (the "Balinese massage" nearly sent me to sleep for a week - in the best possible way) are all on the cards. They can organize excursions too. I did a rice paddy walk - incredibly beautiful and I nearly fell in the ditch, the ground was very uneven. They also have a little shop, which is great to shop for souvenirs. I grabbed for my family some wooden toys. It's really convenient after your daily activities!

The food. Is it as good as everyone says? And what if I'm a picky eater? (Me!)

The food. Okay, this is where things get... complicated. The breakfast buffet is *insane*. Like, a feast fit for a king (or queen, in my case). Fresh fruit, pastries, eggs cooked to your exact liking... It's dangerous! I could've easily eaten my weight in croissants. The lunch and dinner menus are extensive, with a mix of Balinese and international dishes. The presentation is gorgeous, but... here's my picky-eater confession: I prefer simple food. The first night, I was overwhelmed. All the sauce. All the flavors! But, to their credit, the staff were incredibly accommodating. They happily adjusted dishes to my (annoying) preferences. So yes, even if you're a culinary weirdo like me, you'll find something you love. The fresh juices? Divine. The coffee? Excellent. The overall experience? Worth every single calorie.

Is Puri Anom family-friendly? (Or should I leave the kids at home?)

This is a tricky one. Puri Anom *is* family-friendly. They have family villas, and they seem to welcome kids. However, I’d say it depends on your kids. It's not a "water park and endless activities" kind of place. It's more about tranquility and elegance. If your kids can appreciate that vibe and are happy to relax and explore, then great! If they're the "running-around-making-noise-24/7" type... well, maybe consider a different option, or think about a private villa.

Any downsides? (Because nothing's perfect, right?)

Okay, here's the slightly-less-rosy truth. The location is *somewhat* secluded. Which is part of its charm, but it means you’re a bit of a drive from the main tourist areas. Not a dealbreaker, but be prepared. And… I, personally, found myself constantly reaching for my phone to take a picture – it was *that* beautiful. The staff sometimes get your order *slightly* wrong (but always correct it with sincere apologies and a smile), so some people might find that a minus or slightly annoying. I’d say all in all, this is an amazing Hotel and the issues are almost negligible.

Would you go back? (And is it worth the splurge?)

Absolutely. Without a doubt. Would I go back? In a heartbeat. Would it be next week? Probably not. But would it be worth saving up for? One hundred percent YES. That feeling of utter relaxation, the incredible service, the stunning views… it’Comfy Hotel Finder

Puri Anom Hotel Bali Indonesia

Puri Anom Hotel Bali Indonesia

Puri Anom Hotel Bali Indonesia

Puri Anom Hotel Bali Indonesia

Post a Comment for "Bali's Hidden Gem: Puri Anom Hotel - Unforgettable Luxury Awaits!"